WELCOME

Hi You! Where were you yesterday?
Welcome to my blog showcasing works, ability doing what I love to do.
When visiting this blog,relax, take your time & support us by placing your comments or poll on the right.
So, don't just leave without sharing your thoughts, your opinions are greatly appreciated..
Have a nice day! :)


Cuppa Product: Baby

Friday, July 11, 2008

Frutaneira - Processed fruits product


Fruitaneira is my first commercial project completed for local company.
This project is one of my early well-done works which tail to the next projects.
There were bitter sweet times completing this particular project, as it wasn't easy for me to convince client with 'tasteful' artwork when their mindset is conventional and rather stubborn.
You know, the kind of people who is so bogged down with their own idea of aesthetics?
By experience, learning from working in the industry where objectivity of what looks good or what not is sensitive, I was taught to work the skill of blending the magic potion to blow clients away with the so called professionalism. Just do it right, when they are pleased, then you are on the right track.
Moving on with the project, the product needs a label to be designed to represent the fruit fillings inside the can. Strategically, the goods hold the standard of European quality processed fruit products. I created new logo to apply branding standard and built the concept, which was based to convey elegance and conservative quality for buyers to capture.
I aimed at maintaining both logo and illustrations to go hand in hand between 'classy' and 'classic'... as a combo :)
I'm opened to opinions and comments...
Have your say...

No comments: