WELCOME

Hi You! Where were you yesterday?
Welcome to my blog showcasing works, ability doing what I love to do.
When visiting this blog,relax, take your time & support us by placing your comments or poll on the right.
So, don't just leave without sharing your thoughts, your opinions are greatly appreciated..
Have a nice day! :)


Cuppa Product: Baby

Monday, July 14, 2008

Blue Pacific, processed fruits product

Blue Pacific project was completed recently this year. I was basically called up to wave a magic wand on the poor old design.

The product is a processed fruit brand mainly catering to industrial consumers; such as hotels, bakeries, cakeries and local pastry makers.
I created the product with new logo (which originally it didn't have), just to devise the product with a stronger branding characteristic.
The label based on client's request to potray the name literally : ‘Blue Pacific’. Having that in mind, so I did a breezy background, just to be a little more subtle but representative with the ocean theme. The choice of typefonts and colors were predominatly also applied in keeping with the theme.
I've received a lot of positive feedbacks on this design project. Well, it's rewarding when people love your work, especially the client.
Comparable with the old design and client's satisfatiction factors, I think I'm pleased with my work.
What do you think?...Have your say..

No comments: