WELCOME

Hi You! Where were you yesterday?
Welcome to my blog showcasing works, ability doing what I love to do.
When visiting this blog,relax, take your time & support us by placing your comments or poll on the right.
So, don't just leave without sharing your thoughts, your opinions are greatly appreciated..
Have a nice day! :)


Cuppa Product: Baby

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New project! Kallista Alam


Finally, I'm happy to publish yet another exciting project. It's been a while since I wrote, the economy slows down and it's taken its toll to small business effort alike, like mine :P... but it's great to get my creative juices going again for this entirely new work.The vice director, whom by the way is a budding young entrepreneur, gave me the chance to build a new look for his father's oil (CPO) company. The old logo, to me looks traditional, although, it is believed to have several strong philosophy behind it. I did came up with several fresh design concepts based on the nature of the business. And I pursued him to take the plunge to go for new image. However in respect to company's values & traditions, as a designer, I ought to obey my client requirement.I redesign the monogram so that it looks more modern aesthetically, and also to be more symbolic representing the key business of the company, which is bio oil. Although my personal taste prefers one of the alternative concept for the company to have, I guess what matters is client's satisfaction. Bottom line, that is the moral of the project.
Cheers! I'll see you again on the next chapter.........peace

No comments: