WELCOME

Hi You! Where were you yesterday?
Welcome to my blog showcasing works, ability doing what I love to do.
When visiting this blog,relax, take your time & support us by placing your comments or poll on the right.
So, don't just leave without sharing your thoughts, your opinions are greatly appreciated..
Have a nice day! :)


Cuppa Product: Baby

Monday, September 22, 2008

On Vacation

I will be leaving for a month, I'm feeling abit weary about this whole journey, I do hope I will have some great times considering the extra miles away I'm gonna have to suffer myself in the plane. I will miss a lotta things within this one month... really... really... gosh, I need to relax...get some good sleep while I can rest all of the burden to the lapse of time. I guess, only time will proof my anxiety correctness.

Im going on vacation!!! for G sake. Cmmon! I need some serious excitement booster... alrite' fella, im showing some personalities as im freakin out today...tht's fine, i supposed im no uber cool chic all the time, ...need to get thangs ready now... i'll send some love postcard later!

hasta la vista....

No comments: